The Anti-Expert’s Guide to Everything – 2020 National Tour
Dr Charles Firth (The Chaser) and Prof James Schloeffel (The Shovel) are packing up their healing crystals to go on a tour from one side of this flat earth to the other, presenting one hour comedy lecture all the secrets doctors, scientists and all the other “experts” don’t want you to know.
- Did you know that climate change graphs look very different indeed if you turn them upside down?
- Have you ever noticed the alarming number of celebrities who have been vaccinated and then later died?
- Did you know that over 99% of people who die in car crashes have eaten sultanas at some point in their life? And yet the government refuses to ban sultanas!
Fresh from a national tour playing to sell-out crowds across the country, this show will alarm even the most level-headed conspiracy theorist. Charles and James take on topics that others fear to address for fear of looking like a total idiot.
Quotes about this show:
- “Five stars – the best show I’ve ever been in” – Charles Firth, The Chaser
(Real) quotes from previous shows:
- “A ceaseless barrage of acerbic one-liners.” – Millie Bull, Theatre Travels
- “I left with a score stomach from laughing extremely hard.” – Tara Ramsay, Theatre Travels
- “A great way to tear up with laughter – or genuinely cry – at the state of Australian politics.” – Daryna Zadvirna, Grok Online
Adelaide Fringe, May Wirth @ Gluttony, 18-23 February: BOOK NOW
Canberra Playhouse Theatre, 18 March: BOOK NOW
Brisbane, Fortitude Music Hall, 19 March: BOOK NOW
Melbourne, Greek Centre – Parthenon, 26 March-5 April: BOOK NOW
Sydney, Enmore Theatre, 14 May: BOOK NOW
Other dates to be announced soon.